Shoreside Postponement Extended

At the 11.00 briefing the race committee advised the sailors that the forecast is going through much as predicted.  At the current time the wind has increase up into the high twenties making sailing impractical at the moment.  If the weather continues to behave as forecast it will drop this afternoon and so a further briefing has been scheduled for 13.00.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s