Good morning from La Trinité where the 9am competitor briefing has just taken place. It’s wet and windy here this morning and the race committee has just advised the competitors that it is posting a postponement to hold the boats ashore.
Currently the weather forecast indicates that the wind will remain strong and possibly increase a little over the new couple of hours, before moderating this afternoon.
The race committee has instructed the competitors to return to the marquee for another briefing at 11.00 when they will be able to update them on the forecast and the plans for racing.
Stand by for more news folks…. And if you are in La Trinite come and enjoy some fantastic coffee and a good chat here in the tent.