At this morning’s briefing the race committee confirmed it’s intention to run the final two races of the series today if conditions permit. Currently there is an easterly blowing in the mid teens and the forecast is for the wind to clock and drop to around 6 knots as the day goes on. We have hot sunshine so a good sea breeze this afternoon is likely. The teams were instructed to be in the race area and ready to go for the planned 11.00 start. The second race will follow as soon as possible but the race committee warned that the changing wind may mean a delay between the two races as the wind swops from gradient to thermal.